Join us for lively discussions of new and classic books. Call 369-6095 for this month’s title. New members are always welcome!
Books will be available to pick up and check out at the beginning of each month PLUS there are E-Books and E-Audiobooks available to download and stream.
- January 25, 2021 - 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari
- February 22, 2021 - Before and After: The Incredible Real-life Stories of Orphans Who Survived the Tennessee Children's Home Society by Judy Christie
- March 29, 2021 - The Volunteer: One Man, an Underground Army, and the Secret Mission to Destroy Auschwitz by Jack Fairweather
- April 26, 2021 - The Five: The Untold Lives of Women Killed by Jack the Ripper by Hallie Rubenhold
- May 24, 2021 - Black Flags, Blue Waters; The Epic History of America's Most Notorious Pirates by Jay Dolin
- June 28, 2021 - Midnight in Chernobyl by Adam Higginbotham
This event will revert to an in-person program at these dates and times when we can safely meet!